Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Life to Live Coming & Goings

My favorite actress on OLTL will be returning! Yes, that's the beautiful Melissa Fumero. According to Soaps.com, Melissa will return as Adriana Cramer in episodes airing in November. She is suppose to appear in scenes with Layla and Cristian Vega. I seriously did not know Adriana and Cristian are married in real life. But all the same I'm happy to see her come back!





In other news, Dr.Greg Evans will be leaving! I am so mad about Greg's character. There seriously should be more roles for African American men on the soaps! I must say Terrell Tilford is one handsome man. I enjoyed watching him on the show and am saddened to see him leave.

SN: Don't you miss the character of Margaret Cochran? That is completely random but I thought I'd throw that in there, lol. 

Watch One Life to Live on ABC and ABC.com 

OLTL Fan


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

By Rachel Rivera Radcastle

By Rachel Rivera Radcastle

View in Israel

View in Israel