Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy New Year!


Hi, everyone! Hope you are having a great New Years so far! Did you make any goals, resolutions or list of things you would like to accomplish in 2011? Well, I have. It's a pretty short list which will help me get it done quicker..hopefully! 

My first and immediate goal for 2011 is to study and receive a CompTIA A+ certification. I started studying the last week in December and am aiming to finish and sit for the exams at the end of January. It's fast approaching! My older brother is holding me accountable! This means I definitely have to step it up...eekkkk. My second goal is to plan and pay for a trip to Italy! Yay! So, excited about that! I also will be graduating with a Bachelors degree =). So, hopefully we stay on track with our goals throughout the year. Best of luck if you have some of your own!

In 2011, I hope to post more often. I want to add more inspiring stories, recipes,  good book reviews and suggestions, and any other good stuff that's worth mentioning! So stay tuned and stay uplifted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By Rachel Rivera Radcastle

By Rachel Rivera Radcastle

View in Israel

View in Israel