Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Blog Series!

I am happy to announce that I will be writing some new blog series! There will be an article featuring a person, place or thing for each title listed. If you miss a feature, check under the "labels" at the bottom right side of this blog. Details are as follows:

  • MissIceTee's Kitchen - recipes, pictures and food items that I have cooked or baked
  • Community Spotlight - people who are volunteering or helping out in their community in a great way
  • Aspiring Entrepreneur's/Professionals - interview with up and coming career professionals
  • Discovering Websites - interesting or notable websites
  • Buy Handmade - beautiful arts, crafts, and handmade items up for sale
  • The Book Shelf - books and magazines that I review, read or would like to read
  • Places to See - reviews of places I have visited or destinations I would like to visit
  • Movie & TV Moments - movies and TV moments that inspire us!
  • Loving the Lyrics - words to songs that speak to your heart
  • Dynamic Discussions - like to debate? Leave a comment on these posts
  • MissIceTee's Giveaways - I will be giving away prizes such as gift cards, cash and more throughout the year to active blog followers! Details for each contest will be available as I announce them.

If you know a person or place that can be featured in a series, please let me know! Stay uplifted ~






    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    By Rachel Rivera Radcastle

    By Rachel Rivera Radcastle

    View in Israel

    View in Israel