Saturday, January 15, 2011

Resizing Header Photo

After a lot of trial and error, I finally got the header photo to fit the width of the blog! I have no clue why this task is difficult on this blog. This is what I did:

  1. Go to www.resize.it - if you have any other photo resizing website or software you still should be able to use it
  2. Advanced Tools
  3. I used 200 height and 970 width; sharpen - yes; jpeg - yes; 90 left; okay
  4. Shift and left mouse button to resize image; crop it
  5. Save image as
  6. Reupload the photo to Blogger; uncheck "shrink to fit"; save; preview blog to see if it worked
Hope this helps! (The image in this post does not represent any software I used, its just a graphic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

By Rachel Rivera Radcastle

By Rachel Rivera Radcastle

View in Israel

View in Israel